Cheese Bites are cheesy, deep-fried snacks that are so tasty and great for any parties as everyone loves cheese. Perfect for a quick and easy appetizer and also really simple to make. Hope you like this recipe as you did like my previous recipe Cinnamon Rolls.
Ingredients For Cheese Bites:-
- Three Cups – Macaroni And Cheese
- One Tablespoon – Hot Sauce
- Three Cups – Flaming Hot Cheetos(crushed)
- Half Cup – Panko Bread Crumbs
- About Two Pints Of Canola Oil
- One Cup – Flour
- Two – Eggs(beaten)
- One-Fourth Cup – Milk
- Salt And Pepper As Required
- Blue cheese For Dressing
- Prepare the macaroni and cheese according to the box directions or your own recipe.
- Mix in the tablespoon of hot sauce until completely combined. Add more sauce if you want for even spicier fried macaroni and cheese.
- Place the prepared macaroni and cheese in the refrigerator for about thirty minutes, until cooled.
- Remove the macaroni and cheese from the refrigerator and using an ice cream scoop, form balls of the macaroni and cheese.
- Place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Repeat until all of the macaroni and cheese has been formed into balls.
- Place the balls into the freezer for about three hours or until completely hardened.
- In a food processor blend the Cheetos until they are crushed. Mix in the bread crumbs and about a half teaspoon of salt and pepper. Place in a shallow bowl and keep aside.
- Beat the eggs along with the milk and about half teaspoon of salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Remove the balls from the freezer.
- Dip the balls in the flour and roll to completely cover. Shake off the excess and then dip into the egg mixture and roll to completely cover. Then dip into the Cheetos mixture and roll to completely cover.
- Repeat with all of the macaroni and cheese balls.
- Place three to four balls into the hot oil and fry on all sides until they are golden brown for a total of about five minutes. Drain on a kitchen towel lined plate and repeat with the remaining balls.
- Serve the cheese bites with extra hot sauce and blue cheese dressing.