Corn Cheese Balls is crispy outside yet soft inside. it can be a great starter recipe for any occasions or event and will be loved by all age groups. Corn cheese balls is an amazing recipe which needs easily available ingredients found in the kitchen. Hope you like this recipe as you did like my previous recipe Tomato Pickle.
Ingredients For Corn Cheese Balls:-
- Three-Fourth Cups – Sweet Corn(boiled) And Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Two – Potatoes Medium(boiled, and peeled)
- Two Tablespoons – Corn Flour
- One Teaspoon – Green Chili Paste
- One-Fourth Teaspoon – Black Pepper Powder
- One-Fourth Cup – Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Salt As Required
- Oil As Required For Frying
- Corn Flour And Breadcrumbs For Coating
- Two Tablespoons Each Of – All-Purpose Flour, And Corn Flour
- Half Cup – Water
- Boil the potatoes with skin until soft on touch. Do not overcook them. Let them cool, peel and grate the potatoes.
- Coarsely crush the boiled sweet corn in a mixer grinder.
- In a bowl, add the grated potatoes, crushed sweet corn, grated cheese, salt, black pepper and green chili paste, coriander leaves, and corn flour.
- Mix all the ingredients to a smooth mixture. There should be no moisture. If the mixture has a lot of moisture, add breadcrumbs to help bind the mixture.
- Make small lemon sized balls of the cheese corn mix and set in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- Take the all-purpose flour and corn flour and little salt. Mix them with half cups of water to make a batter.
- Heat oil for deep frying in a heavy bottomed frying pan. Lightly coat the cheese corn balls in cornflour and all-purpose batter, dip in the batter and place over breadcrumbs. The balls should be evenly coated with breadcrumbs.
- Place each ball in the hot oil and reduce the heat to medium-high. Deep fry them till golden brown in color. Carefully remove the fried balls onto a kitchen towel.
- Place the corn cheese balls in a serving bowl and serve with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
- If you like this corn cheese balls do share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. Write your own version of this recipe to us if you have.
- Visit our website for more healthy and interesting recipes.