Green Fish Kebab is a fried fish kebab with a green dry marination of green chilies and coriander along with some spices. Use of lemon helps rid of any fishy smells and garlic add the flavor to the marination. Hope you like this recipe as you did like my previous recipe Cocktail Recipes.
Ingredients For Green Fish Kebab:-
- 150 Grams – Salmon Fillet, Skinned, and Boned
- 250 Grams – Cod Fillet, Skinned, And Boned
- A Pinch Of Salt
- One Tablespoon Of Lemon Juice
- Two Cloves Of Garlic
- Four Tablespoons Of Mustard Oil
- Two Tablespoons Of Roasted Gram Flour
- One Inch Piece Of Ginger Finely Grated
- Two Green Chilies Finely Chopped
- 60 Grams Fresh Coriander Finely Chopped
- One And A Half Cracked Black Pepper
- Half Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- Salt As Required
- Cut the fish into chunks and sprinkle with the salt and lemon juice.
- Roughly crush the garlic and add to steamer along with the cod and salmon chunks.
- Steam them for five to seven minutes. Turn the heat off and cool.
- Add most of the steamed fish chunks to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Mix all the ingredients for the herb mix together in a bowl.
- Dip in the fish and stir well. Cover and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oil in non-stick frying pan until smoking point. Take off the heat and wait for a minute, before putting it back on the heat.
- Shape the mixture into cakes and pat lightly to firm up.
- Fry the shaped kebabs on medium heat for one to two minutes on each side until crisp and golden brown.
- Serve warm with tomato chutney.
- If you like this recipe to share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there. We are also on other social media.
- Love to hear your feedback in the comments below. Share your suggestions and queries with us also if you have your version of this recipe share with us.
- Visit our website for more yummy recipes and food information. Till then Eat Healthy and Stay Healthy.