Oats Fritters is one of the delicious snack recipe to serve anytime as it is healthy for both kids and the young ones. Hope you like this recipe as you did like my previous recipe Summer Rolls.
Oats Benefits :-
- One among healthiest grain on earth.
- High amount of soluble fibre.
- Lowers cholestrol level.
- Control diabetes.
Nutrients of oats :
- Manganese: 191% of the Daily Intake
- Magnesium: 34% of the Daily Intake
- Phosphorus: 41% of the Daily Intake
- Iron: 20% of the Daily Intake
- Copper: 24% of the Daily Intake
- Folate: 11% of the Daily Intake
- Zinc: 20% of the Daily Intake
- Vitamin B5 (known as pantothenic acid): 10% of the Daily Intake
- Vitamin B1 (known as thiamin): 39% of the Daily Intake
Ingredients For Oats Fritters:-
- One And A Half Cups- Oats
- One-Third Cup – Moong Dal(soaked for ten minutes)
- One -Onion, Carrot,
- One-Fourth Teaspoon – Garam Masala And Red Chili Powder
- Coriander Leaves Chopped
- Four Tablespoons – Oil
- Three Tablespoons Each Of – Milk, Mayonnaise, Curry Paste And Hung Curd
- Salt As Required
- Two Teaspoon – Lemon Juice, And Grated Onions
- One Teaspoon – Mustard
- Take a half cup oats and dry roast them in a pan for five minutes. Do not burn them.
- Let them keep aside to cool.
- Grind the oats in a grinder into a fine powder.
- Cook the moong dal till it becomes soft.
- Drain the excess water and allow the dal to cool.
- Grind the moong dal too but coarsely without adding any water.
- Put both the ingredients we grind in a wide bowl. Add grated onions, grated carrots, coriander leaves, red chili powder, garam masala, and salt.
- Combine all these ingredients very well and make into small round shape.
- Dip this in milk and roll in the coarsely grind dry oats.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Place the oats in a frying pan and deep fry them on both sides till it becomes golden brown.
- Hot oats fritters are ready to serve with the dipping sauce.
- Take three teaspoons each of curry paste, mayonnaise, and hung curd. Two teaspoons each of lemon juice and brown sugar, Four teaspoons of grated onion and one teaspoon of mustard.
- Wisk all the ingredients together well and chill it.
- If you like this recipe share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there. We are also on other social media too.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. If you have your version of this recipe write to us on our website.
- Visit our website for more such healthy and good to taste food recipes.