Skip to content
Pasta Chaat is a “mood food”. It is generally a simple dish but comes in many varieties due to its versatility and also prepared in light lunches, such as salad.
- Two third cups potatoes
- One cup macaroni pasta
- One-third cup chopped onion
- One-third cup chopped tomatoes
- Two-thirds teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- One fourth cup peanuts roasted and crushed
- Two tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
- One finely chopped green chili or as per as your taste
- Salt as required
- Oil as required
- Pepper as per taste
- Chaat masala as per taste.
- First, boil macaroni in salt water and after boiled sieve macaroni and drain all the water and let the macaroni cool down.
- In a frying pan heat oil at medium flame. Add chopped potatoes and add salt into it.
- Cook the potatoes till it gets golden brown and crispy.
- After potatoes get tender transfer them in a bowl.
- On the same pan add little more oil and add boiled macaroni to it. Saute for few minutes.
- Transfer the macaroni to the same bowl with potato.
- Add peanuts, onion, tomato, green chili, and coriander leaves.
- Now add salt according to your taste, chaat masala, and fresh lemon juice. Mix everything together.
- Chaat is ready to serve.