Rice Bread is delicious recipe served for breakfast in southern India, its a deep fried rice puri can be eaten as it is or with any masala curry or chutney. Hope you like this recipe as you like my previous recipe Paneer curry pasta salad.
- One Cup – Rice Flour
- Half Cup – Coconut(grated)
- Half Cup – Red Onion(chopped)
- One Teaspoon – Cumin Seeds
- Salt To Taste
- Two Cups – Hot Water
Try out some other breads:-
- Roast the rice flour for about five minutes on medium heat. Keep the flour white don’t make it brown.
- Boil two cups of water.
- Transfer the roasted rice flour into a wider bowl, make a well in the center.
- Add salt and half the boiling water and mix with a spoon, slowly add the remaining water and give it a good mix.
- Keep aside for some time to cool.
- Meanwhile chop onions finely, keep the other ingredients ready.
- Knead the flour with hands just like we do for chapatis.
- Heat oil in a frying on medium flame.
- Make lemon size balls with greasing your hands with oil to avoid sticking.
- Press gently each balls with palms just like we do kachoris.
- Flip the pressed ones on hand and deep fry until turns light golden brown.
- Rice bread is ready to serve.
- If you enjoyed this recipe of rice bread do share with your family and friends on Facebook or Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- We love to hear your feedback on the comments below for this recipe and also welcomed your suggestions and queries for this recipe.
- If you have your own recipe do share with us, we love to have something from your side too. Keep visiting our website for more such recipes and cooking tips. Till then Eat Healthy, Be Healthy, and Live Healthy.