Hello friend, we have bought mouth-watering soup recipe in this series. Yes, you love sweet corns but never tried making the delicious sweet corn soup? Of course, many people don’t know about how to make this soup. But, this must not stop you from making an easy and yummy soup at home.
Therefore, we have listed the sweet corn soup special on our soup series list. So, now it’s time to take a look at the ingredients and then the preparation method.
- 1 cup Sweet Corn Kernels
- 2 liters of Drinking Water
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Carrot
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Beans
- 1 teaspoon Cornflour
- Salt to Taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2-3 Spring Onions
Directions to Make Sweet Corn Soup:-
- First of all, you need to remove the sweet corns from the kernel. You can use the smart kitchen tool for doing this else you can remove them by using a sharp knife.
- Secondly, take few sweet corns and grind them into a coarse paste.
- Thirdly, put a saucepan on the gas and add butter to it.
- The next thing to add is the chopped garlic to the pan and stirfry it.
- Now pour the coarse sweet corns into the saucepan and fry it for a minute.
- Then the next step is to add the finely chopped spring onions and stir fry them also.
- Fifthly add the chopped carrots and beans to the pan and fry them for few seconds.
- After adding veggies pour one liter of water and cover the saucepan with a lid.
- Let the mixture boil for five to eight minutes and then add a watery paste of black pepper powder made with some water. This mix will allow the veggies to absorb the pepper powder.
- The most important thing to do now is to add some salt. We suggest you add one and a half teaspoon of salt to the soup.
- Lastly, add some cornflour to a bowl and mix it well with water. Form a paste and add this to the saucepan.
- Stir well and let the sweet corn soup boil for six to nine minutes more.
- Switch off the gas now and garnish the soup with some sliced green chilies.
You know sharing is caring. Thus, share this amazing recipe with your friends and family by clicking on the social media icons. We will be back with more recipes and food trivia. Till then, “Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy.”