Ginger Carrot Soup a super healthy and light soup with added spices and nutritious ingredients makes the soup more delicious and tasty. This soup boosts your immune system with a good dose of ginger and carrots with vitamin C. hope you like this soup recipe as you did like my previous recipe Pineapple Kheer.
- Three Cups – Carrots(peeled and sliced into small pieces)
- One Cup – Celery (sliced in small pieces)
- One-Third cup – Ginger(peeled and sliced)
- Two Tablespoon – Oil
- One Teaspoon – Cumin Seeds
- Half Teaspoon – Carom Seeds
- One-Eighth Teaspoon – Asafoetida
- Two Teaspoon – Sugar
- Two Teaspoon – Lemon Juice
- One-Fourth Teaspoon – Black Pepper
- Salt To Taste
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds, carom seeds, asafoetida. As seeds crackle add carrots, celery, and ginger. Cooked the carrots until soft.
- Puree them in a blender with two cups of water.
- Use the same pan and pour the soup, add salt and sugar, bring the soup to boil on medium heat.
- If needed add more water. As soup boils, turn heat to low, let it simmer for ten minutes.
- Serve soup hot.
- As soup is ready to serve in the bowl, add black pepper and lemon juice.
The use of ginger for flavoring foods dates back from the earliest civilizations. The Zingiberaceae family includes ginger and two other popular spices-cardamom and turmeric.
FLAVORFUL FOLK REMEDY
Ginger is a traditional folk medicine for good reason. According to modern research, ginger contains additional health benefits. Which may contribute to health and healing.
CANCER:- Beta ionone, a terpenoid found in ginger, is decided anticancer properties. Tumors induced in animals grow much more slowly if the animals are pretreated with beta-ionone.
NAUSEA AND MOTION SICKNESS:- Various forms of ginger-nonalcoholic ginger ale or beer, pills, and candied ginger root- have been used to counter nausea and vomiting of motion sickness. Ginger is an effective as prescription meditation in preventing motion sickness, without causing the drowsiness the drug sometimes does.
PAIN:- Daily intake of ginger reduced muscle pain also helping people who suffer from the pain of Migraines, Arthritis.
DIGESTION:- The phenolic compounds in ginger are known to help relieve gastrointestinal irritation, simulate saliva and bile production, and suppress gastric contractions as food and fluids move through the gastrointestinal tract.
COLD AND FLU RELIEF:- Drinking ginger tea is a good way to keep the body warm during winter as it is diaphoretic which means that it promotes sweating.
- If you like this recipe of ginger carrot soup do share with your family and friends on Facebook or Twitter as we are active there we are also on other social media.
- We love to hear your feedback in the comments below for this ginger carrot soup recipe also welcome your suggestions, queries for this recipe.
- We like to have something from our viewers too. If you have your own version or recipe to share with us. Keep visiting our website for more such recipes and nutritional facts. Till then Eat Healthily, Be Healthy, and Live Healthily.