Soups will be the next thing on our blog as we are starting the series about this delicious liquid recipe. Yes, there are many types of soups available in the market. But have you ever tried making broccoli soup? No is the answer? So, this is the time to learn some delicious and mouth-watering recipes that are easy to make at home.
So, let us get started with our first recipe of the series and this recipe includes two vegetables. One is the red yummy tomatoes and the second one is the fresh green broccoli.
Yeah, I know many people don’t like the pale broccoli that we are going to use here. But, this green colored cauliflower contains a lot of nutrients that keep your body healthy. Thus, take a look at the ingredients and then the directions.
- 6-7 Big Pulpy Tomatoes
- 1 Inch thick Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Salt
- A pinch of White Salt
- 2 -3 Spoons of Butter
- 4-5 Flower Buds of Broccoli
- 4-5 Black Peppercorns
- A spring of Fresh Coriander
Directions to Make Tomato Broccoli Soup:-
- First of all, you need to pierce the tomatoes and need to boil them in a pressure cooker. Then, one the cooker and check if all the tomatoes are equally firm.
- Secondly, chop the ginger into thin juliennes and keep them aside.
- Thirdly, peel the boiled tomatoes and then blend it into a puree.
- Fourthly, strain the puree to separate the juice, tomato peel and the seeds.
- Fifthly, switch on the gas and place a saucepan onto the gas. Now, add some butter and add few drops of oil to the pan. Remember, adding oil to the saucepan is to prevent the butter from getting burnt. Else you can add butter only. But, it will give a burnt flavor to the tomato broccoli soup recipe.
- In the next step, you must boil the fresh green broccoli with some regular salt. This practice will take ten minutes.
- Until the broccoli gets tender a bit, some black peppercorns and ginger to the saucepan and stirfry for a minute. Now, pour the tomato juice you got after strain the boiled tomatoes.
- Garnish the recipe by sprinkling some black pepper powers, black salt, and regular white salt.
- Ninth and the final thing to do is placing the boiled broccoli at the end while serving. Else this vegetable became soggy and will spoil the entire dish.
Hope you like this tomato broccoli soup recipe. You what are you waiting for now. Click the social media icons and share this recipe with your loved ones. We will be back with some more soup recipes. Till then, “Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy.”