Veg soup is a simple recipe which is light, healthy, and nutritious. The taste and flavors of the mixed veggies and little spices make the soup less spicy. Hope you like the recipe as you did like the previous one Fried Aubergine.
Ingredients For Veg Soup:-
- One Tablespoon – Olive Oil
- Half Teaspoon – Finely Chopped Garlic
- Three-Fourth – Finely Chopped Ginger
- One-Fourth – Chopped Onions, And Finely Chopped French Beans
- Half Cup – Finely Chopped Cauliflower
- One-Third Cup – Finely Chopped Carrots, And Capsicum
- Three Cups – Water
- One-Fourth Teaspoon – Black Pepper Powder
- A Pinch Of Nutmeg Powder
- Salt As Per Taste
- Some Chopped Spring Onions Greens
- In a pot, take one tablespoon olive oil. Add half teaspoon finely chopped garlic, and three-fourths teaspoon finely chopped ginger.
- Saute for few seconds till the rawness of both ginger and garlic goes away. Do not brown them.
- Add one-fourth cup chopped onions. Saute till transparent.
- Now add half cup finely chopped cauliflower, one-third cup of finely chopped carrots, one-third cup finely chopped capsicum and one-fourth cup finely chopped french beans.
- Saute for one to two minutes then add three cups of water.
- Season with one-fourth teaspoon black pepper powder and salt as per taste.
- Grate about a pinch of nutmeg in the soup.
- Stir very well. Cover the pan and simmer the soup on a low to medium heat till the veggies are almost done.
- Some crunch in the veggies tastes good. so do not cook the veggies completely.
- Garnish with some chopped spring onion greens and serve the veg soup hot.
- If you like this recipe share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there. We are also on other social media too.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. If you have your version of this recipe write on us.
- Visit our website for more such recipes and cooking tips. Till then Eat Healthy and Live Healthy.