Chickpea Salad Wraps is a perfect healthy recipe for any lunch recipes or party with creamy dressing. It takes less time to prepared a delicious, no cook lunch. Hope you like this chickpea salad wraps as you did like my previous recipe Black Bean Burgers.
- 500 Grams – Chickpeas(rinsed and drained)
- One Cup – Honeycrisp Apples(small diced)
- One-Third Cup – Toasted Pecans(Coarsely chopped)
- OneThird Cup – Dried Tart Cherries
- One Stalk Of Celery(diced)Two Tablespoons – Coriander(chopped)
- One-Fourth Cup – Green Onions(chopped)
- Three Tablespoons – Tahini
- Two Teaspoons – Maple Syrup
- One Teaspoon – Mustard
- One Teaspoon- Apple Cider Vinegar
- One -Fourth Teaspoon – Garlic Powder
- Salt To Taste
- Lots Of Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Two To Three Tablespoons Of Warm Water
- Three Large – Tortillas
- Three To Four Cups – Organic Spinach
- Three-Fourth Cup – Carrots(shredded)
- In a large bowl add rinsed and drained chickpeas.
- Use a masher to mash most of the chickpeas. Add in diced apples, chopped pecans, tartcherries, celery, coriander leaves, and green onions.
- To make the dressing add tahini, maple syrup, musturd, apple cider vingar, garlic powder, salt to taste, pepper, and warn water in a seperate bowl.
- Mix to combine until a creamy dressing forms. Add more water if needed.
- Add dressing to the chickpea salad. Stir to combine and coat all the ingredients with dressing.
- Taste and adjust as necessary if you want to add more salt and pepper.
- In a tortilla wraps add about one cup of spinach, top with one-fourth cup shredded carrots. Top with the chickpea salad mixture.
- Tightly roll up the wrap, tucking in the ends.
- Secure tightly with a toohpick if necessary.
- Make other wraps also like this.
- You can also eat the salad as is or put in lettuce wraps.
- Enjoy the chickpea salad wraps.
- If you like this chickpea salad wrap share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. If you have any version of this recipe write into our website.
- Visit our website for more delicious and healthy recipes.