Easy samosa wraps is like any spring roll recipe with filling of spices mixed with veggies without frying or baking. Fun to make this samosa wraps and it tastes delicious with the mixture of vegetables, chickpeas, and spices to enhance the flavor.
Ingredients For Samosa Wraps:-
- One Teaspoon – Oil
- One-fourth Teaspoon – Cumin Seeds And Coriander Seeds
- Half – Serrano Pepper(chopped)
- One Teaspoon – Turmeric(ground)
- Half To One Teaspoon – Cumin(ground, preferably roasted)
- One Teaspoon – Coriander(ground)
- One-Third Teaspoon – Cayenne
- Half To Three-fourth Teaspoon – Garlic Powder
- Salt To Taste
- Three Medium – Potatoes(boiled and mashed)
- One-Fourth Cup – Peas
- Two Teaspoons – Ginger(minced)
- Half Teaspoon – Chaat Masala
- Two Tablespoons – Coriander Mint Chutney
- Lemon Juice As Required
INGREDIENTS FOR CHICKPEAS
- One Teaspoon – Oil
- One And A Half Cups – Chickpeas(cooked and drained)
- Half Teaspoon Each Of – Ground Cumin, Coriander, and Garlic Powder
- One-fourth Teaspoon – Ground cinnamon, Cayenne, Ginger Powder
- Salt As Required
INGREDIENTS FOR WRAPS
- Chopped Tomatoes And Onions
- Coriander Mint Chutney
- Four Large Wraps
To make samosa mixture
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame. Add cumin and coriander seeds and cook until they change to a deeper color. Then add the Serrano pepper and cook for a minute.
- Add all the spices and mix in. Add the mashed potatoes, salt and mix in. Break any larger pieces. Cover and cook for two minutes.
- Now add peas, ginger, chutney and mix in. Add chaat masala, and lemon juice and mix again. Taste and adjust salt and flavor. Cover and cook for two minutes then let sit for another two minutes for the flavors to develop.
To Prepare Chickpeas
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add the chickpeas and spices and salt and mix well. Cover and cook for few minutes.
- Time to add little water and mix, cover and cook for another few minutes.
- Taste and adjust salt and flavors.
To Make Samosa Wraps
- Add the potato mixture, then some chickpeas, chopped tomato, onions and a drizzle of coriander mint chutney, Wrap it all up by folding in the left and right sides.
- Then folding the edge closest to you over the filling.
- Tuck in and tighten, then continue to roll and tuck.
- Serve the samosa wrap with tamarind chutney or mango chutney.